BEFORE YOU START
Before you can start your lessons you will need to apply for a provisional licence. Please click on the image below to take you to the DVLA website and then do the following:-
- Find the 'Search this site' box at the top right of the page
- Type 'Provisional Driving Licence' into the search box and then click 'Go'
- Click on the first result which is 'Applying for a provisional driving licence'
- Either choose the option to 'apply online' or follow the instructions to either apply by post or person
Once you have completed your provisional driving lincence application all you can do is sit back and wait for this to arrive. This usually takes upto to 3 weeks, however, this will be longer if DVLA have to check personal or health details. Make sure once you receive your provisional lincence you keep both parts as they are both required by law.
STARTING YOUR DRIVING EXPERIENCE WITH US
Once you have your provisional licence, then you can properly get started. All you need to do is contact me to book your first lesson. My contact details can be found on the Contact Us page and don't forget the introductory offer of 5 x 1 hour lessons at just £10.00 each.
On your first lesson, you will receive a personalised binded starter pack. This starter pack contains useful things such as:-
- Price lists
- Lesson diary
- Lesson plan
- Show me, Tell me information sheets
The car I use for my driving lessons is a Red Vauxhall Corsa. Its a 5 speed 3 door hatchback 1litre Eco flex petrol engine and is fitted with He-Man dual pedal controls for your safety. The car is a 2012 model and is regularily serviced and maintained to make sure your driving experience is as safe and smooth as possible.